QuickView Zoom Camera
The Quickview zoom inspection camera is used for a rapid, complete and cost effective survey of underground infrastructure. The recorded film can be viewed directly on a small screen which is attached to the camera. Images can be transferred to a computer or smart phone using the mini SD card.
A second monitor is available for persons other than the operator to view the video as it is taken.
- A majority of pipes do not require cleaning or crawler inspection
- Rapid cost effective survey of underground infrastructure.
- Quickly diagnose drainage problems at a lower cost than a full crawler inspection.
- Quickly survey and assess mainline and manhole condition.
- Avoids costly confined space entry.
The patented QuickView® zoom inspection camera evaluates pipelines, manholes and tanks from street level. Pipe Optics use it to survey pipe condition before bidding services, and to document completed work. Pipe Optics also use it to identify and prioritize maintenance issues, avoid confined-space entry, inspect hard-to-reach infrastructure and to assess culvert and storm pipe condition with minimal exposure to traffic.