The CCTV footage is captured by our specially purposed software. A full coded report can be supplied using the Water Services Association of Australia, Conduit Inspection Reporting Code. This is completed by a qualified operator.
Sometimes the client may only wish to locate a junction, connection or pipe fault without the full report. It is an easy and cost effective process to simply drive to the fault, take a photo and print on site. The buried defect can then be located.
A Google maps overlay can be supplied showing all section inspections with directions of inspection.
- Wincan Reporting system used in conjunction with WSA05 2006 Conduit Inspection Reporting Code of Australia.
- Report generated by a qualified operator.
- All files supplied on USB storage device. Includes PDF, Video files and photos.
- Reports can be printed onsite as shown below.
- Photos can be printed onsite as shown.