Push Rod Cameras
The push rod camera head is ideal when portability and maneuverability are crucial such as multi story buildings, rooftops, confined areas, downpipes etc. Its design enables it to tackle a wide range of lateral and mainline applications. It produces a clear and crisp image of the pipe and point of interest.
The camera has a built in Sonde frequency which enables the location of a point of interest during the pipe inspection.
- Used for domestic, commercial sewer and stormwater pipes.
- Used for 20mm to 225mm conduits.
- Ideal for where portability and maneuverability are crucial
- Self-levelling head produces upright images.
- Built in Sonde for accurate drain and fault location above ground.